Are you in search of an opportunity to feel empowered in the workplace? Would you like to go home at night knowing that you helped a woman’s confidence soar? If so, we are anxious to meet you!
Intimacy is a high-end lingerie boutique specializing in Bra Fit Styling in the 900 North Michigan Shops! We are seeking enthusiastic and innovative individuals eager to help change women’s lives as Bra Fit Stylists.
As a Bra Fit Stylist you will have the opportunity to educate, uplift and build relationships with customers by offering a personalized bra fit and styling service.
Successful Bra Fit Stylists in our growing family have 2+ years of sales experience in a commissioned environment and are:
• Able to thrive in a commissioned sales environment
• Compassionate and kind
• Self-motivated and embrace the company goals
• Interested and have a background in the fashion & beauty industry
• Team builders with positive attitudes
• Expressive communicators
We offer fantastic compensation with the opportunity for future growth within the company. We provide extensive training. This position is to join our team seasonally for the summer with an opportunity to join us full time.
**We also have recently opened up a full-time position, as well as a permanent position. Inquire about all positions using the email address provided below. **
Join our team today! Please email your résumé in a .doc, .pdf or .docx file to email@example.com.
For more uplifting information, visit our website at www.myintimacy.com
Coach sets high standards for our products and our people. We recruit talented and collaborative individuals with diverse experiences and backgrounds who are interested in joining our dynamic team.
We currently have openings in the Chicago area for the following:
These positions require dynamic, customer-service driven individuals with excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to exceed goals. Flexibility for evening and weekend work is essential. Coach offers a dynamic work environment, career growth, competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package. For downtown store opportunities, please fax your resume to (312) 440-9532 or visit us at 900 N. Michigan Avenue.
While we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE/AAP/M/F/D/V
Looking for part-time sales associates. Please visit store to apply.
Italian speaking would be great! Personable and enthusiastic people wanted.
Please contact Nicoletta Moretti at 917-545-3657.
- Product knowledge of the L'Occitane product line
- Assist customers with their choices of products for themselves and as gifts
- Provide outstanding and quality customer service
- Build customer service relationships by telling our "true stories" to customers with passion
- Support store operations
- Maintain store appearance and any other directive from store management
- 1+ years work in retail sales
- A positive professional and energetic attitude
- A passion for customer service and selling
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Basic math skills are necessary
For more information please call 312.255.1514
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive benefit and compensation package. Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide excellent customer service with the ability to develop meaningful and loyal client relationships. Build and maintain client base through consistent follow-up with phone calls and thank you notes, scheduling appointments to review new product line, and inviting to store events.
- Brand Ambassador, communicating features and benefits of merchandise beyond the basics, current fashion trends, and suggestive selling techniques, to appeal to the customer’s needs, and ultimately generate sales.
- Drives to meet and exceed individual sales goals, as well as store goals
- Displays an energetic and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Ability to manage basic store operations: processing shipment/transfers in a timely manner, merchandising goods on sales floor, maintaining perfect visual standards, aware of inventory/shortage concerns, communicate replenishment needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers, and management, and create strong partnerships with other L.K. Bennett shop associates and managers to meet customer’s needs, develop business driving initiatives, contests and events.
- Schedule flexibility and dependability
- Teamwork oriented
The leader in better priced women’s fashion apparel, Cache has part time positions available. We are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated individuals with retail experience in a high fashion setting. If you have a passion for fashion and are able to provide outstanding customer service this is the job for you.
- Competitive hourly rates
- 40%-70% discount
- Must be available to work on the weekends
To join our growing organization please email your resume to District Sales Manager Kerstin: email@example.com Attn: Kerstin or apply in person at:
- Achieve all personal sales goals
- Provide an excellent customer service experience
- Help maintain a neat & orderly store environment
- Follow all operating procedures to reduce shrink and maintain operating guidelines
- Maintain open communication with entire sales team and management team
900 Michigan Ave. 4th floor
Bloomingdale’s Visitor Desk has an employment opportunity available at our store on 900 N. Michigan Avenue for an individual interested in the retail and hospitality industries.
- Greet out-of-town visitors, providing foreign language assistance as required
- Manage redemption of gift with purchase incentive; capture customer data and tracking sales receipts
- Monitor collateral and gift inventory levels, replenishing stock and requesting supply from warehouse as needed.
- Maintain consistent and current tourism information to advise customers on all local attractions
- Encourage customers to increase store shopping by arranging for personal appointments with all store services and sales associates who speak their native language
- Update and maintain convention calendar
- Update and maintain hotel concierge mailing lists.
- Assist all departments with special needs of international and out of area customers
- Assist the Tourism Manager with special in-store activities for groups and conventions
- Conduct regular outreach to hotel concierge keeping Bloomingdale’s top-of-mind for recommendation to their guests/customers
- Attend various concierge & industry events
- Other administrative tasks as needed.
Please send resume to Jennifer Oglesby at Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High-energy individual with excellent communication skills
- PC literate with experience in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service skills
- Foreign language a plus, but not required
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
- Associate will work approximately 20 hours/week
LILL Studio is an interactive, experiential retail concept that encourages customers to express their individuality while creating lasting memories with friends and family – all around the collaborative design of handbags and accessories. Clients can experience LILL through our national LILL on Location home party program, our website or any of our retail store locations.
At LILL Studio, we pride ourselves on providing a culture where clients and stylists can be creative without pressure. No matter how our clients shop with us, we want them to receive exceptional and genuine service in a comfortable yet engaging environment where relationships are not only established but also cultivated over time. Are you fashionable, enthusiastic, extremely personable and sales-driven? If so, LILL Studio may be the perfect fit!
At LILL, all team members are considered Stylists as we are all an integral part of bringing the brand experience to life each day and with every customer interaction. Some of our everyday activities include:
- Demonstrating and articulating style trends tailored to suit each client’s personal taste
- Anticipating and exceeding client expectations through genuine and friendly customer service
- Earning the trust of our customers while promoting brand loyalty for future business opportunities
- Upholding brand visual standards through effective and timely merchandising
- Actively seeking ways to drive business from both internal and external opportunities
- Possessing excellent time management skills including punctuality and multi-tasking
- Prioritizing service in conjunction with operational tasks using strategic decision making
- Presenting the brand in front of large groups through dynamic communication skills
All candidates must be at least 18 years of age with a High School diploma and looking for a minimum of 1-year of employment. Previous work experience is appreciated but not required. Applicants with a vehicle, capable to travel, lift 30 lbs and/or able to work extended or holiday hours, is considered a plus. In addition to great character, the following are also required: must be organized, confident, ethical, flexible, creative, proactive, professional, loyal, dependable and technologically savvy.
Availability, capability and past experience will determine compensation rates. Scheduling is based on availability and skill set. Candidates must be available a minimum of 2 days/week and comfortable with receiving between 4-8 hours/pay period.
In addition to the Stylist responsibilities featured above, Sales Leads are also considered Managers in Training. This dual role allows leaders to benefit from gaining business management experience in a flexible part-time setting.
- Role models all behaviors listed above in accordance with LILL Studio brand expectations
- Comfortably offers unsolicited feedback and suggestions to staff with a positive and reinforcing message
- Possesses an entrepreneurial mindset and passion for driving results
- Ability to develop and motivate a team through professional conduct at all times
- Past retail experience required and past leadership experience a plus
- Knowledge and execution of operational controls including inventory management and opening/closing procedures
Availability, capability and past experience will determine compensation rates. Scheduling is based on the needs of the business. Candidates must be available a minimum of 3 days/week and comfortable with receiving between 8-16 hours/pay period. Morning, evening and weekend spots are subject to availability and may determine how frequently you are scheduled. Training in Retail Management, Fashion Merchandising and Marketing is provided based on each candidate’s strengths and preferences. Additional consideration for future full-time Management positions will be prioritized for internal candidates.
In addition to the Stylist and Sales Lead responsibilities listed above, Management Positions are considered a full-time salaried role. Managers are expected to exercise independent judgment and discretion in developing and articulating strategies to drive the business in ways that cohesively strengthen the brand’s image and store performance. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Upholds brand presentation and selling styles through the store environment + staff
- Cascades communication across all positions and acts as a liaison between HQ + the field
- Adapts well and embraces change, while continually seeking out ways to be more efficient
- Drives brand loyalty by leading + role modeling outstanding customer service
- Actively seeks out community involvement and outreach opportunities to drive brand awareness and business
- Analyzes data and observes performance to deliver and exceed sales and profitability expectations
- Creates an environment that ensures customer satisfaction, maximum productivity and profitability
- Implements brand messaging and key objectives in a timely manner
- Comes to a prompt resolution on all escalated or open issues utilizing project management skills
- Identifies key areas of opportunity and creates an effective plan to minimize all forms of loss
- Reports to the Director of Stores + Field Operations + interacts with all levels of Headquarters and Field Management
- Takes initiative, ownership and accountability for all areas of business
- Hires, trains and develops all positions within the store promptly while upholding consistent service standards
- Fosters an environment of continual education by taking advantage of all training opportunities
- Develops training plans and timelines to elevate individual capabilities and achieve the career aspirations of others
- Maintains successful succession planning while building the Store’s overall bench strength
- Comfortable with performance managing and providing constructive feedback as needed
- Inspires and motivates others by presenting a compelling vision and direction
- Recruiting, networking or job posting to maintain a diverse + seasoned applicant pool
- Responsible for employee dispute resolution and escalated customer concerns
- Effective schedule writing + evaluation of daily sales trends to fit within budget
- Improves efficiencies and creates action plans as required to minimize loss and achieve shrink goals
- Manages inventory, transfers, receives stock and facilitates product repair and/or exchanges
- Proficient use of technology and POS system with troubleshooting capabilities
- Achieving financial accuracy through proficient order processing and banking policies
- Expert and proficient in all store systems, policies and procedures
- Executes and directs brand appropriate strategic merchandising to maximize sales and promotions
- Conducts a routine merchandising walk-through with Director + team to ensure standards are met
- Knowledge of fashion trends and ability to relay on to store stylists with passion
All candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of Management experience at the Assistant, Senior Assistant or Store Management level. High end boutique or personal shopping/stylist experience is a plus. Flexible and open full-time availability is required with the understanding that a minimum of 40 hours/week must be exceeded. A 4-year college degree or the equivalent is preferred.
Managers are offered competitive salaries relative to the industry and their professional experience. Full time employment also includes healthcare, paid vacation time, monthly product discounts and options for both dental and 401k. LILL Studio provides a truly unique custom retail experience with innovative technology and a creative culture where ideas and feedback are welcomed and often acted upon.
To apply, please visit http://www.1154lill.com/shop.axd/StoreStylist
Michael Kors is the leading American fashion designer for luxury accessories and sportswear that is polished, sleek and sophisticated with a jet-set attitude. The lifestyle store features affordable apparel and accessories.
Seasonal Sales Assistant
To support the sales team and deliver the customer experience promise by creating an organized and pleasant shopping environment for the customers.
* Replenish merchandise on the sales floor
* Perform stock checks for customers and in support of sales associates
* Assist with merchandise floor moves and other visual tasks
* Process POS transactions accurately and efficiently
* Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
* Greet each customer in a warm and friendly manner
* Interact with customers as the enter the store
* Respond to customer's questions quickly and accurately
* Determine customer's needs and direct them to the appropriate sales associate
* Assist the sales associates in resolving all client problems and complaints as needed
* Work with stock and sales associates effectively to ensure a fast and seamless customer experience
* Provide the highest level of customer service to each customer
* Keep sales floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
* Unpack, hand/fold merchandise and secure security tags when needed
* Maintain the sales floor, fitting rooms, cash wrap; process and run go-backs
* Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
* Comply with all Point of Sale policies and procedures
Please send resume to Katey Schaden at Katey.Schaden@MichaelKors.com