Work at 900 North Michigan Shops[+] Store Name: Intimacy · Bra Fit Stylists
Bra Fit Stylist: Permanent, Seasonal & Full-Time Positions Available
Are you in search of an opportunity to feel empowered in the workplace? Would you like to go home at night knowing that you helped a woman’s confidence soar? If so, we are anxious to meet you![+] Store Name: Sur La Table
Intimacy is a high-end lingerie boutique specializing in Bra Fit Styling in the 900 North Michigan Shops! We are seeking enthusiastic and innovative individuals eager to help change women’s lives as Bra Fit Stylists.
As a Bra Fit Stylist you will have the opportunity to educate, uplift and build relationships with customers by offering a personalized bra fit and styling service.
Successful Bra Fit Stylists in our growing family have 2+ years of sales experience in a commissioned environment and are:
• Able to thrive in a commissioned sales environment
• Compassionate and kind
• Self-motivated and embrace the company goals
• Interested and have a background in the fashion & beauty industry
• Team builders with positive attitudes
• Expressive communicators
We offer fantastic compensation with the opportunity for future growth within the company. We provide extensive training. This position is to join our team seasonally for the summer with an opportunity to join us full time.
**We also have recently opened up a full-time position, as well as a permanent position. Inquire about all positions using the email address provided below. **
Join our team today! Please email your résumé in a .doc, .pdf or .docx file to email@example.com.
For more uplifting information, visit our website at www.myintimacy.com
Store Floor Lead
JOB TITLE: Store Floor Lead[+] Store Name: J. Crew
CLASSIFICATION: Part-time, Non-Exempt, Regular
REPORTS TO: Store Manager
The Floor Lead is a vital part of the management team and must ensure that our customer’s expectations are exceeded. In order to be successful they must be highly engaged on the floor while driving and achieving daily sales results. Floor leads must be competent in problem solving, determining and communicating priorities, and developing sales associates.
RESPONSIBILITIES: (including, but not limited to)
•Ability to achieve and communicate store metrics and standards.
•Capable of fulfilling all MOD (Manager on Duty) requirements.
•Ensures open/closing checklist is followed.
•Maintain and carry out Loss Prevention critical controls daily.
•Responsible for carrying out visual and operational standards including shipments, RTV’s, MOS, floor-set directives, and store maintenance.
•Initiate and follow up on corporate directives, communication.
•Communicate obstacles and concerns to manager timely.
•Initiates training and uses available resources to enhance product knowledge.
•Must be proficient in all Sales Associate responsibilities.
SETTING THE TABLE FOR SUCCESS
Sur La Table Core competencies for everyone:
•Focus on the Customer: You inspire and delight your customers
•Be Genuine: Your communication style is respectful, effective and sincere
•Make the Right Call: You effectively blend knowledge, experience, wisdom & decisive action
•Take Ownership: you are committed, responsible and provide solutions
•Achieve Results: You meet and exceed goals and expectations
REQUIREMENTS: (including, but not limited to)
•A desire to continue up the management chain, willingness to take on added responsibility
•Proven sales ability with at least one year of retail sales experience
•Proficient in retail POS systems
•Must have supervisory skills, able to prioritize floor activities and direct sales associates appropriately and timely
•Ability to initiate course correction as appropriate
•Must have excellent interpersonal skills
•Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
•Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights & weekends as business dictates
•Must be 18 or older
•Must be able to climb ladders on a regular basis
•Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds on a regular basis
Sur La Table is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Looking for part-time sales associates. Please visit store to apply.[+] Store Name: Sermoneta Gloves
Italian speaking would be great! Personable and enthusiastic people wanted.[+] Store Name: L'Occitane
Please contact Nicoletta Moretti at 917-545-3657.
[+] Store Name: L.K.Bennett
- Product knowledge of the L'Occitane product line
- Assist customers with their choices of products for themselves and as gifts
- Provide outstanding and quality customer service
- Build customer service relationships by telling our "true stories" to customers with passion
- Support store operations
- Maintain store appearance and any other directive from store management
- 1+ years work in retail sales
- A positive professional and energetic attitude
- A passion for customer service and selling
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Basic math skills are necessary
For more information please call 312.255.1514
[+] Store Name: L.K. Bennett
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive benefit and compensation package. Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide excellent customer service with the ability to develop meaningful and loyal client relationships. Build and maintain client base through consistent follow-up with phone calls and thank you notes, scheduling appointments to review new product line, and inviting to store events.
- Brand Ambassador, communicating features and benefits of merchandise beyond the basics, current fashion trends, and suggestive selling techniques, to appeal to the customer’s needs, and ultimately generate sales.
- Drives to meet and exceed individual sales goals, as well as store goals
- Displays an energetic and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Ability to manage basic store operations: processing shipment/transfers in a timely manner, merchandising goods on sales floor, maintaining perfect visual standards, aware of inventory/shortage concerns, communicate replenishment needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers, and management, and create strong partnerships with other L.K. Bennett shop associates and managers to meet customer’s needs, develop business driving initiatives, contests and events.
- Schedule flexibility and dependability
- Teamwork oriented
Assistant Store Manager
Full-Time Assistant Store Manager[+] Store Name: Bloomingdale's
L.K. Bennett – Chicago, IL
L.K. Bennett is looking for a skilled FT Assistant Store Manager at our 900 N. Michigan Avenue location.
L.K.Bennett is one of the UK's leading accessible luxury women's fashion brands and has established itself at the forefront of fashion, offering sophisticated collections of shoes, clothing and accessories. In addition to this our team is dedicated to exceeding customer expectations on quality, service and design throughout the organization.
L.K.Bennett recruits exceptional individuals who have strong creative talents, an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for the brand. This is rewarded with excellent salaries, performance driven benefits, generous staff discounts and full investment in training and development.
Provides excellent customer service with the ability to develop meaningful and loyal client relationships.
• Drives business to meet and exceed individual sales goals, as well as store goals.
• Build and maintain client base through consistent follow-up with professional emails, phone calls, and thank you notes.
• Communicates features and benefits of merchandise beyond the basics.
• Awareness of current fashion trends, and suggestive selling techniques, to appeal to the customer's needs, and ultimately generate sales.
• General Managerial duties
• Displays an energetic and positive attitude.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently.
• Ability to processing shipment/transfers in a timely manner.
• Ability to maintain visual standards.
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with clients and peers.
• Schedule flexibility and dependability
• Teamwork oriented
Salary is Competitive
Please email inquiries to: email@example.com
International Marketing & Tourism Visitors Desk Associate
Overview[+] Store Name: Solstice Sunglasses
Bloomingdale’s Visitor Desk has an employment opportunity available at our store on 900 N. Michigan Avenue for an individual interested in the retail and hospitality industries.
- Greet out-of-town visitors, providing foreign language assistance as required
- Manage redemption of gift with purchase incentive; capture customer data and tracking sales receipts
- Monitor collateral and gift inventory levels, replenishing stock and requesting supply from warehouse as needed.
- Maintain consistent and current tourism information to advise customers on all local attractions
- Encourage customers to increase store shopping by arranging for personal appointments with all store services and sales associates who speak their native language
- Update and maintain convention calendar
- Update and maintain hotel concierge mailing lists.
- Assist all departments with special needs of international and out of area customers
- Assist the Tourism Manager with special in-store activities for groups and conventions
- Conduct regular outreach to hotel concierge keeping Bloomingdale’s top-of-mind for recommendation to their guests/customers
- Attend various concierge & industry events
- Other administrative tasks as needed.
Please send resume to Jennifer Oglesby at Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High-energy individual with excellent communication skills
- PC literate with experience in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service skills
- Foreign language a plus, but not required
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
- Associate will work approximately 20 hours/week
The Keyholder is responsible for assisting the store manager to run the retail store operations by ensuring the store consistently executes all operational functions to company standards and reinforces customer service, maintaining and representing the company’s core values of service, quality and integrity to create total customer satisfaction.[+] Store Name: Scandia Down
The responsibilities of the Keyholder include but are not limited to the following:
• Demonstrates a strong leadership ability
• Participates in store selling efforts to ensure personal goals as well as store sales and productivity goals are met
• Ensure all operational responsibilities are carried out in the absence of the store manager
• Assists with training delegation and supervision of staff to develop and maintain individual selling, customer service and product knowledge skills.
• Ensure housekeeping and safety standards are upheld through out the entire store.
• Partner with Store Manager, RM, DM and/or Loss Prevention to address concerns related to unsatisfactory performance and policy violations in a timely matter.
• In the (long term absence) of a manager the keyholder may have some of the responsibilities of a store manager. A District Manager will then oversee the keyholder.
To be considered for the Keyholder position candidates must meet the following qualifications
• Previous retail experience preferably in a similar roll
• College Degree preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Previous retail experience – any specialty product experience a plus
• Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
• Computer literate (word, excel and lotus notes)
• Able to work flexible hours
• Adhere to attendance and punctuality standards
• Ability to lift and carry 25lbs.
Please contact: MichiganAve_IL@SolsticeStores.com
Luxury home store currently seeking a well presented design sales consultant for their Chicago location. The position offered is a full time retail sales position. Ideal candidate will have a solid background selling to a high end clientele and talent or experience in design and merchandising.[+] Store Name: Kendra Scott
Job entails selling luxury home products, merchandising, ordering and receiving inventory, and working in a small group environment.
$35,000-$40,000. Base salary and commission. Benefits available
Inquiries can be emailed to Andrea at: email@example.com
Overview:[+] Store Name: Kendra Scott
Retail Store Manager is a salary, exempt position that reports directly to the Area Manager. Store Manager’s primary responsibilities are to promote the Kendra Scott brand in their store and community, build a team that always delivers a “WOW” experience for our customers and represents the brand in all activities, and takes initiatives to meet planned financial goals.
Key Responsibilities - not limited to the following:
• Hire, coach, manage and develop a staff that reflects Kendra Scott’s core values, and provides a “WOW” customer experience.
• Be an ambassador for the Kendra Scott brand in the store and in the community.
• Merchandise store and maintain merchandising standards at all times. Train staff to merchandise and maintain store.
• Implement all processes and procedures regarding inventory management, product receipts, transfers, sales and scheduling.
• Implement and train on all corporate policies and standards.
• Lead the store efforts in community outreach and planning local events that drive traffic to the store.
• Develop key relationships in the community that will help drive awareness, positioning, and store traffic. Build our brand to be a part of the community.
• Achieve store profitability by managing expenses, discounts, and other associated controllable expenses.
• Manage and plan schedules that optimize customer experience and profitability.
• Manage all store expense lines that maximize revenue and profitability.
• Effectively communicate with multiple teams to insure thorough awareness of upcoming events and plans.
• Effectively communicate to staff, peers and corporate in order to maximize business and retain a total team spirit.
• Spend significant time selling in the store to identify customer needs, build team spirit, and act as a store and market leader for the company.
• 3-5 years of retail management experience.
• Ability to represent the Kendra Scott brand in all situations.
• Strong connection with local media, non-profit organizations and other key partners that can drive traffic to store and help build our brand.
• Possess exceptional organizational skills and event planning ability.
• Possess amazing communication skills in both written and verbal communication.
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills. Ability to gain respect and trust as a leader quickly.
Compensation & Benefits
• Salary + Commission.
• Commission on store revenue.
• Store bonus potential.
• Benefits after 60 days of employment.
• Merchandise Discount.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Chicago Store Manager.
Retail Brand Ambassador
Retail Brand Ambassador[+] Store Name: Michael Kors Lifestyle
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented team dedicated to providing our customers and community with a gorgeous product. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Up for the challenge? Immediate projects will include:
• Using the Kendra Scott company values of Family, Fashion, and Philanthropy to create a strong team to represent our first Florida store!
• Thorough product knowledge to help customers with their styling needs. Someone may come in with special dress or hard-to-match color, and we are there to help guide them toward the perfect jewels!
• Going above and beyond to create our signature WOW customer service experience. We want you to feel empowered to provide the highest level of customer service you can make available.
• Acting as a Brand Ambassador for the company both inside the store and within the community - with special attention on our focus of Family, Fashion, and Philanthropy.
• Assist in the organization and execution of events such as Girl’s Night Out, Kendra Gives Back, and off-site Trunk Shows
• The ability to think and act quickly, while maintaining a polished composure under any circumstances. The willingness to throw your hand into anything is always a plus!
The next great Retail Brand Ambassador for Kendra Scott will have:
• Retail experience is encouraged but not required.
• A passion for living and representing the pillars of Kendra Scott: Family, Fashion and Philanthropy.
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to respect and be respected by your peers.
• Merchandise Discount.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Chicago Retail Brand Ambassador
Sales Associates and PT Shift Supervisors
Iconic American fashion brand Michael Kors is looking for sales associates with an attitude for glamour, a passion for face to face interaction, and a personal and professional desire to drive results. Located on the ground level of the 900 shops, the team is looking for top talent at the Michael Kors lifestyle store who enjoy working in a fast paced and fashion forward work environmment. The experience is chic, rewarding, and it might just be the place for you! If you are interested, please apply in person or email resume to Patrick.Ray@michaelkors.com