Animal Cupcake Class
October 17 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Head into the woods during this fall, fun Animal Cupcake baking class! You’ll learn to make cupcakes and Swiss buttercream icing to create your forest of foxes, owls and hedgehogs using simple decorations and piping techniques. By the end of class, you’ll go home with your cute cupcake creations that are ready to enjoy.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4.
- Hands-on class sizes vary up to 16 enrolled.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back