- This event has passed.
Oct. 13 Chef Paul Kahan
October 13 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Join Sur la table in hosting celebrity chef Paul Kahan as he cooks a menu of seasonal recipes from his latest book,
Cooking for Good Times, using top-rated All-Clad cookware.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- This class is an interactive demo. The chef will prepare recipes, answer questions and chat with the audience. The chef may may call upon volunteers from the audience to assist with recipe steps. The dishes would then be served during a meet and greet afterwards. Attendees will watch instead of participating in actual cooking. Copies of Paul’s book, Cooking for Good Times, will be available for purchase, and Paul will be on hand to sign purchased copies after the event. Class size is limited to 25 attendees.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy or dietary restriction, please check with the store prior to attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.