Work at 900 North Michigan Shops
Looking for a well presented retail sales consultant to work at a luxury home store in Chicago. The position offered is a full-time retail sales position. The ideal candidate will have a solid background selling to a high-end clientele and talent or experience in design and merchandising.
Job entails selling luxury home products, merchandising, ordering and receiving inventory, and working in a small group environment. Only poised and well-presented candidates need to apply.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Keyholder is responsible for assisting the store manager to run the retail store operations by ensuring the store consistently executes all operational functions to company standards and reinforces customer service, maintaining and representing the company’s core values of service, quality, and integrity to create total customer satisfaction.
The responsibilities of the Keyholder include but are not limited to the following:
- Demonstrates a strong leadership ability
- Participates in store selling efforts to ensure personal goals, as well as store sales and productivity goals are met
- Ensure all operational responsibilities are carried out in the absence of the store manager
- Assists with training delegation and supervision of staff to develop and maintain individual selling, customer service and product knowledge skills.
- Ensure housekeeping and safety standards are upheld through out the entire store.
- Partner with Store Manager, RM, DM and/or Loss Prevention to address concerns related to unsatisfactory performance and policy violations in a timely matter.
- In the (long term absence) of a manager the keyholder may have some of the responsibilities of a store manager. A District Manager will then oversee the keyholder.
To be considered for the Keyholder position candidates must meet the following qualifications
- Previous retail experience preferably in a similar roll
- College Degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous retail experience – any specialty product experience a plus
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Computer literate (word, excel and lotus notes)
- Able to work flexible hours
- Adhere to attendance and punctuality standards
- Ability to lift and carry 25lbs.
Please go to solsticessunglasses.com to the careers sections. Pick store Chicago IL. #90
N Michigan Ave. Please fill out the application as well as take the assessment.