Aster Hall is hiring for a front of house team member, bartender, barista, line cooks, and dishwasher.
Brendan Sodikoff’s Aster Hall does the impossible by making a food court fun. Located on the Magnificent Mile on three levels of 900 North Michigan Shops, Aster Hall combines Hogsalt’s greatest hits (burgers, coffee, , BBQ, ramen) with new concepts to deliver 16 different cuisines in a stylish and friendly atmosphere.
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY TO OUR CAREERS WEBSITE: https://www.hogsalt.com/jobs/
Bloomingdale’s is always looking for talented people to be a part of the Bloomingdale’s family.
Bloomingdale’s mission is to make themselves like no other store in the world.
TO APPLY: Click here
Sur La Table is Hiring for the Holidays.
Love Sur La Table? Join our store team for the holidays! If you want fun teams, a great discount, a chance to work with chefs and much more, apply online today. Click here to apply.
Bonobos is seeking Guides who are customer obsessed, fit-focused, incentive driven, sales powerhouses. Guides bring their knowledge to the forefront and complete the package deal with their love for style, passion for quality, and insistence on top tier service.
(1) Lead Guide (Full Time) – Apply here: https://careers.express.com/search/jobdetails/lead-guide—full-time/40c971f2-d490-4290-88d9-9782e6284bfb
(2) Guide (Part Time) – Apply here: https://careers.express.com/search/jobdetails/guide—part-time/59f57213-4f04-4a2d-bcf8-a3630a37db08
ESPRIT is embarking on an exciting new chapter with a bold creative direction celebrating the brand’s fresh, colorful, and optimistic vision of lifestyle, introducing to a new generation that belief that, “If it’s not inspiring, it’s not ESPRIT.”
As part of this new journey, ESPRIT is building a new creative hub in New York City, where this role will be based. You would like to work in a company whose products are well-known and support such company in its success?
Then apply now as Part Time Sales Associate!
Who you are:
- Playful, modern, and cool
- You have an interesting life and you love to share it at work
- You’re in-the-know – about fashion, the latest trends, and what’s going on in your neighborhood
- You have friends of all ages and can find common ground with anyone
- You care about the community around you
- You know how to stay current but appreciate timelessness
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Represent the Esprit look to a new chapter of Esprit shoppers
- Embody the spirit of the Esprit brand ethos – playful, modern, and cool
- Consistently execute to the shopper journey model
- Meet selling goals and expectations during scheduled shifts
- Develop shopper relationships and build our shopper base through engagement, conversion, and clienteling
- Assist with visual presentations and inventory procedures while supporting daily operations
Your Skills & Competencies:
- Retail, hospitality, or performance experience
- Demonstrated sales results
- Enthusiasm, positivity, and a love for fashion
Are you a good match for this Job ?
Please submit an online application at with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range $15-$20 per hour. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time.
Do you have the confidence to imagine the impact you can have as a KEY HOLDER at PSYCHO BUNNY?
WHO ARE WE?
Psycho Bunny is a rapidly growing menswear brand looking for talented and passionate individuals seeking a new challenge and who are open to a unique opportunity. Psycho Bunny is filled with people who exude a self-confidence reflective of our Brand Vision.
Our culture of achievement is forged by highly motivated individuals who successfully navigate our fast-paced retail brand and put the customer experience first and foremost. We are passionate about connecting with customers and cultivating personalized relationships by remaining perceptive to their wants and needs and utilizing product knowledge to ensure customer satisfaction.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Key Holder, strategically manages and promotes sales culture within a Retail environment to achieve or exceed sales, KPIs, and profitability goals through short- and long-term planning and expense control. They guarantee consistently high customer experience within the Store per Psycho Bunny’s core values and service standards.
HOW WILL YOU DO IT?
- Build a delighted and loyal customer base through engagement, conversion and capturing customer phone and e-mail.
- Responsible for assisting with the recruitment, training, development and succession of high-performing, results-driven Team Members.
- Responsible for understanding and maintaining own level of Product Knowledge and directly responsible for Store(s) Team Member’s level of Product Knowledge and the ability to communicate it to customers.
- Accountable for payroll control and service-driven scheduling to maintain a highly profitable location while maintaining the highest service levels to customers.
- Analyze customer profiles, buying trends, and competitive information to impact and drive business.
- Manage and monitor Loss Prevention.
- Manage and achieve or exceed all Inventory and Shrink goals; oversee and manage Physical Inventory.
- Directly responsible for execution and processing of merchandise, both incoming and outgoing (Transfers).
- Manage and communicate merchandise opportunities to the store manager.
- Ensure execution and maintenance of all Visual Directives and guarantee the visual presentation of the Store always meets or exceeds Psycho Bunny’s standards.
- Execute all requirements concerning OSHA & Covid-19 to maintain a safe and compliant working atmosphere for all Store Team Members & customers.
- Assist with all other duties as required by the store manager.
- Work collaboratively with all other Psycho Bunny team members to achieve goals.
WHO YOU ARE
This is what you’ve accomplished
- 1 year minimum of experience in retail management
This is what you’ll contribute to the team
- You must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to foster a customer-focused selling culture.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You get to bring our mission to life! Psycho Bunny is a playground for self-expression, reinventing classics for those who saturate the world with personality. We encourage spaces where you can be true to yourself with genuine confidence! You have an entire team in your corner, ensuring that you are seen, heard, respected, and treated like you want to be treated. Last, let us not forget the swag you can get with an amazing 70% employee discount!
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.