The Bloomingdale’s Chicago flagship store features six levels of upscale shopping including men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing, shoes, home, and cosmetics.
Shoppers are invited to follow the iconic black and white tiled aisle to cosmetics, fashion accessories, fine jewelry and handbags in Bloomingdale’s Chicago. Designed to showcase some of the world’s leading designers, the beautiful space features shop-within-shop homes for many brands, plus expanded departments and assortments for customers to enjoy.
- Cosmetics & Fragrances, Fashion Accessories, Women’s Sunglasses, Fashion Watches, Fashion Jewelry, Fine Jewelry & Watches, Handbags & Luggage, Visitor’s Center, Nespresso
- Women’s Contemporary Apparel, Women’s Athletic, Denim
- Shop for Women, The New View, Women’s Shoe Salon, Dresses, Coats & Swim, Sutton Studio, Personal Styling
- Home Store, Furniture, Rug Showroom, Mattress Showroom, Nespresso, Wedding Registry
- Men’s Store, Men’s Dress Furnishings, Men’s Fragrance & Skin Care, Men’s Contemporary Apparel, Men’s Shoes, Alterations
- Children’s Fashion & Shoes, Hosiery & Intimates, Forty Carrots
Out of town customers may stop by our Visitors Center on Level 1 for a savings certificate and gift with purchase. Must present valid out of state identification to receive savings.
Bloomingdale’s is America’s only nationwide, full-line, upscale department store and a division of Macy’s, Inc. It was founded in 1872 and currently operates 33 Bloomingdale’s stores and 21 Bloomingdale’s, The Outlet Stores, in California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia. In addition, Bloomingdale’s has an international presence with a location in Dubai. Be sure to follow @bloomingdales on social media, become a Loyallist, and for more information, or to shop any time, visit www.bloomingdales.com.